Tuesday, March 31, 2009

clever creative shoot










at the end of february I had a shoot with the creative design agency, clever creative. their office is located on venice and abbot kinney, so we headed to the streets to get some shots for their soon to be updated website.

the idea of "office shots" can cause a little fear in me as I imagine boring head shots and photos of people sitting behind computers.....but going against the norm, they wanted something "clever and creative" (of course). I was given free reign to shoot exactly how I like.

they were a dream to work with. positive energy oozed out of everyone. I left the shoot thinking seriously about going into graphic design so I could work with them everyday. shannon was professional and laid back , making for the perfect combination of productivity and fun
. PLUS when I showed up there was freshly baked homemade bread. what?!

these guys are totally dope.

No comments: