Friday, March 28, 2008

Aven

Baby fever.

It seems everyone I know has recently had one or will in the next year. This is good news for me because I love myself some babies!!

Aven was 12 days old when I took these...now he must be 14 days old. Stop Growing!!! Stay little forever!!! He is the cutest little crumpliest smooshiest thing you've ever seen. Too cute to stop kissing. Too cute to stop staring. Too cute to stop taking pictures. He was so easy to photograph. A little feeding here, and little diaper change there and he was good to go.

Despite what some of the pictures show, he did not want to close his eyes. Most times you can't beg a newborn to open their eyes and Aven wouldn't do the opposite! He made a lot of eye contact which is also rare. This little guy didn't want to miss any of the action....a little bit like his dad, if you ask me. He also has as many shoes as his dad, which believe me is LOTS. Coolest kid on the block already.

Lindsey is a pro. She can quote any baby fact by heart and throws him around like she's had 20. I know who to call when the time comes for me to ask questions.

I loved being there. Thanks for letting me invade your home. Tell him to stop growing till I can see him again!


















5 comments:

Anna Jay said...

92 percent of the reason I will marry is because babies are involved. The other 7 percent is under disputation. But the baby part? YES.

nikki said...

These are beautiful... I'm hoping you might be out this way sometime say around August or September to take pictures of the new little Kelly baby...

The Wall Family said...

I cannot believe how awesome these turned out. I am in love with my baby boy...and looking at these pictures just makes me miss him while i am at work!! Thankyou so much Rachel.........

Amberli said...

i hope it's not weird that i'm leaving a comment on your blog - i just could not resist checking out your incredible work with this sweet little baby and his beautiful family! i wish i had your talent!

rachel thurston said...

Nikki,

I would flip to take pictures of new baby kelly!! I always need reasons to come visit NY and this would be a great reason. How are you feeling?

Jared & Linds,

I love hearing people are excited over their pictures!! You're welcome!!

Amberli,

NOT weird at all! Feel free to comment whenever your little heart desires (especially when you have such nice things to say!). Your baby is completely adorable. I've heard so much about you and would love to meet you sooner than later. any trips to CA planned?