Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sundance, more please.

Here they are..some more.

I have officially spent more nights this past year with Mos Def than with some of my best friends. I hope he doesn't start thinking we're an item or something...and if he does I expect more eye contact when I'm pointing my camera in his face.

Michel Gondry (the director of "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", "Science of Sleep" and "Be Kind Rewind", among others), Jean-Michel Bernard and Mr. Mos Def all performed together highlighting music from their movie. It was pretty amazing. There is something about sitting cross legged on the floor in front of amazing music that makes you want to call everyone you know and freak out the second it's over.

Other performers that night included, The Everyothers and Patti Smith.

See more of my images from that night take a look here.

I also posted some randoms...1 of Danny Glover and another of a sweet sweater worn by a director from one of my screenings.

Enjoy and until next year, adieu.
















No comments: