Friday, September 5, 2008

link to my blog

the question of using my images on my blog has come up a few times in the past couple of weeks. This is my take: if you want to "drag and drop" any of my copyrighted images from my blog to yours, I am fine with that AS LONG as you link the image to my blog. if you want to give me a little plug....a little free blog/website advertising, fine by me! just make sure you are giving me photo credit.

here is a recent example from a friend of mine that used my images and linked to my blog.

any questions? feel free to respond to this post or email me at rachel@rachelthurston.com.

thank you to all of those who support me and my photography. I would love to know who more of you are...so say hi and let me know what you like about this blog and what you may want to see/read more about.

1 comment:

Marilee said...

Hi Rachel! Peter and I will be the first to confess that we look at your blog all the time. It is so fun to keep up with your busy life and see your amazing photography. We tell everyone you're the best but seriously, your work speaks for itself! We linked your site on our blog (www.marileesmusings.blogspot.com) - hope that's okay! We miss you tons and hope we get to see you soon!