Monday, November 3, 2008

what's up to me


just a little shadow of myself saying what up to my initials I saw in the sidewalk while strolling through hanalei a few weeks ago.

...and now I am in oahu, staying in laie for the week... here for the photography workshop. thanks to the interweb I will still try to post something every day I am, but don't mistake post blogs with me being in front of my computer. you can still email and call me if needed but I might not be able to respond till the evenings.

aloha and mahalo.

2 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

will you go take a pic of my hubby and post it here??? he lives in tva! i'll pay for the ad space...lol. he keeps saying that his hair makes him look like edward cullen and i'm dying to see it...

Anna Jay said...

what IS up to you? You have the Kalua the Pig spirit.