Monday, December 15, 2008

penny+mom+dad+kitty


























a little bit of christmas baby, a little bit of newborn.. a little bit of family and a little bit of cat on beautiful yellow chairs.. a little bit of sucking on dad's nose (cute/gross), a little bit (more like TONS) of drool and little bit of hair pulling.. a little bit of snuggling and a lot of being in love.

I had the best day in san diego with you guys. our 1 hour turned into 5 and I was kind of glad. it gave me 4 more hours of getting to know you and your adorable scrumptious baby girl. make lots more just like her. xo.

2 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

I LOVE the 5th image of the mother with baby on shoulder. Beautiful light, beautiful angle, beautiful subjects. Well done. :)

Rob said...

Rach.

Thanks a ton for coming down and shooting our baby. (That doesn't sound right). The pics are just amazing. I can't wait to see the rest. We had a lot of fun, I'm glad I took the afternoon off to hang out. We'll have to do it again soon. Give GrantyPoo my love.