Tuesday, April 21, 2009

emily & steven- san diego, ca













































I like shooting weddings for "kind of" family. emily is my sister in law's sister, but their whole family feels more like cousins to me. confused enough? let's just say I love them.

It's not half bad spending a work day shooting some of my favorite subjects.....delectable nieces and nephews and a dashing new couple.

favorites of the day, the DJ (by far), overcast then sunny skies, hawaiian haystacks, grandpa and his best friend, babies making-out on the dance floor, my assistant, poop in the grass...need I say more? awesome day.


to see more of this wedding and to order prints, visit here.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Rachel these are beautiful as ever!

steph thurston said...

This was such a special day for all of us. Thank you for capturing the moments that not everyone sees and for helping remind me of all the great things that happened that day. Example, poop on the lawn, barefoot sweaterless childen, spiderman blankets,and djs!! You always inspire me.