Sunday, August 30, 2009

emily & kevin





















(couldn't wait till monday to post!! so a special sunday post it is!)

when these guys showed up with long boards I knew it was going to be good.

kevin is one of my cousins... and to be completely honest, in my mind he's about 4yrs old. I know he's NOT 4 and yet I can't wrap my mind around him being hold enough to get married. but there they were, hand in hand, staring into each others eyes and before I could stop it they kissed! kevin kissed a girl! that was the beginning of my acceptance. he's all grown up and there's not much I can do about it.

I loved getting to know em. sweet and kind and such a beauty...with that rich brown hair and twinkly brown eyes. it's no wonder kevin popped the question.

young (or not so young) love. will it ever get old?

5 comments:

Amy H. Ellis said...

Great photographer...Great looking couple....Great Shoot! O

Oh,yeah and that great Italian food. When can we come back?!?!?

Anonymous said...

super cute photos!
love the longboards.
and mmmm venice beach :)
i was just there, i love it!

Turbo said...

Things automatically get better any time that skateboarding is in the mix. Hahaha. These turned out great.

Becky said...

I have the same feelings.. Kevin?? Getting married? WHAT?! I am so happy for them!

Ok, L.O.V.E. the pictures. Makes me want to get ours done again! Be a bit more relaxed this time in jeans... what do you think?

rachel thurston said...

becks- I really liked your engagements but maybe its time for an everyday shoot for the two of you OR a family shoot....make a baby then there's totally a reason to get family photos!

xxxxxxxxoooooooo