Friday, August 7, 2009

my girls

(photo taken by jon canlas)

after posting about heather the other day I started missing my other 3am friends.

these are some of the girls who were at our temple sealing (some 3am friends not shown). having all of these amazing women by my side that day gave me so much strength.

I can't imagine my life without them.

they're a group of broadway performers, ironman athletes, fashionistas, amazing bakers, inspiring artists and devoted mothers. they're women of conviction, opinion, insight and soul.

they are all my true loves. I feel teary eyed just thinking about it.

3 comments:

ellen said...

Everyone needs friends like them!

laura said...

i love "3 am" friends - the older i get, the more i rely on them and their words of advice, fun personalities and the time we share together. friends are the best. you look stunning in all your pictures by the way....xoxo

Heather said...

stop it!!! just come back to the new o.c. and everything will be ok.... i love that pic, and i love all those girls, and i love you,

you can have more than one soul mate. and you my dear are one of mine!!!!

XOXO

ps... stole the pic of o's room and put it on my blog, because i am OBSESSED with it!!!

pss.. dallas is only 3 hours away from me, just come for dinner tonight :) bring anna!