Monday, November 30, 2009

Instant Oatmeal

In celebration of it being Monday, I wanted to share with you my favorite discovery....instant oatmeal on airplanes!

It doesn't matter if I just ate a huge meal, I step onto an airplane and am hungry. Sometimes I get fancy and make food and bring it, but other times I fall prey to airport food or WORSE airplane food. Then it came to me. Instant oatmeal. Healthy, filling, add water and presto! Now I keep a couple bags in every carry on (and a plastic spoon, or you will be sipping it). My instant oatmeal of choice is the organic kind from Costco.

Bon appetite.

2 comments:

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

Wow. I am in awe of your genius. Thanks for sharing!!

kentandnellie said...

What a fantastic idea! I'm bringing some instant oatmeal on my next trip.