Friday, November 20, 2009

Wishbone

Weeks ago, when I was making my 20 quarts of chicken stock, I spyed this little wishbone. I cleaned it and set it on the window sill to dry....thinking I could use this for a romantic moment with Grant. Everybody thinks animal bones are romantic, right? Fearing Grant would catch on to the surprise, I dropped it in my bathrobe's pocket in a moment of concern....and forgot about it! I know. Gross. Animal bone was missing. Miraculously it turned up. After almost a month of waiting, the time was right and I whipped that baby out on the airplane on our way to Kauai. We made our wishes and crossed our fingers. I won, but I have a feeling we wished for the same thing. The end.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Can I guess what you wished for? I think I am right... and usually I am never wrong

shayna said...

Ah the romance, animal bones get me every time.

audrey said...

love wishes, love the photo. love the love.