Thursday, January 28, 2010

Time For Change

(photo from my 1st blog post, July 2007)

I am officially saying goodbye to this blog and moving to a NEW blog.

Make sure to change your readers to my new blog address which is:

www.rachelthurston.com/blog


It has been a good, GOOD 2+years since I first started blogging.

I have loved the thought it's created in me and the friendships it's helped me create with my readers.

I can't wait to continue the adventure with you.

Come on over to the new blog to see the announce of my NEW WEBSITE!

New, new, new! It's like blogging baptism.

xo-
Rachel

4 comments:

Grant said...

Incredible! I LOVE the new look.

jd said...

I'm excited for the new website, but I will miss this blog!! You're not taking it down completely, are you??

rachel thurston said...

well..no. but I transferred everything to my new blog at www.rachelthurston.com/blog. Still blogging just in a different format. when's our screen print weekend? huh?

jd said...

oh. Silly me. I just ventured to the new and have spent some very happy time on it, esp. when I noticed it includes the old! I LURVE it! so so great. Makes me happy.

march... I'm thinking march... you will likely be the trickiest to plan a saturday, though? well-- maybe MOST trickiest. We're all tricky.