Monday, August 17, 2009

girls camp

(little planters I put together for the girls...the burlap sacks are full of soil)

off early this morning to girls camp for three days. mixed emotions. I am relived that the end is only days away and at the same time I am sad thinking the end is only days away. being at camp, surrounded by pines and talking about how awesome it is to be women, is just the best.

I am pre-blogging so there will be posts for the next two days I am away. I will not be reachable till wednesday night, so if there are photo emergencies leave emails and voicemails and I will get back to you by thursday.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Lucky duck girlies getting you for their Camp Chieftain. Those planters are KILLER! Enjoy the fresh air. We love you Rach.

noelle said...

what a pretty presentation! cute idea.

audrey said...

what an adorable gift for the girls!!!!! and i LOVE burlap sacks!!