Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anna



I have been in Utah since Friday helping to send my sister off on a mission to Milan Italy.

It was a whirlwind weekend packed full of shopping, eating, talks in church, family time, a shower for my other sister who is getting married, engagement photos for getting married sister, late night movies, sleepovers....

...and then today we are driving our little Annbanan down to the MTC to drop her off.

Emotional? Yes. 18 months is a long time to not see or talk to each other! But, I can say with confidence she is ready and prepared and is going to be an amazing missionary spreading a message of love and happiness.

Plus, will she not be the hottest missionary? She might have to ugly it up so the Elders can concentrate.

Ann, I started missing you weeks ago. I love you more than ke'e beach, fresh squeezed OJ and papayas. Grant and I will be praying for you and sending you all of our positive energy. xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo.

3 comments:

Emily Hatch said...

What a sad/happy moment for you. I wish her well, and cannot believe how grown up she is! Beautiful missionary portraits. She definitely needs to "ugly it up."

Kaahl said...

do people ever tell you they want original wedding photographs? probably, like all the time, i guess.

But here's the deal, I want my wedding photographs underwater. all of them.

http://ffffound.com/image/3038900ed75398e674ddfc2057d6c0200b91b8d4

Julia Kay said...

hey rach!

so, i have been bugging miss anna banana to show me her mission pictures, but as she was so busy, i understand. thanks for posting them! it was really good to see you and thanks for letting me be part of tuesday night. i know it was a special night for anna and i'm so grateful to have been part of it.

xo